Important Notice | Regarding Our Response to New Coronavirus Infection
Dear valued customers and customers,
We place the highest priority on ensuring the safety of customers and employees against new-type coronavirus infectious diseases, and are working on the following preventive measures.
Wearing a mask all the time, washing hands of employees, thorough gargling, health check (temperature measurement, malaise, cough, etc.), thorough disinfection, thorough disinfection of work space. Alcohol disinfectant is available in the company building, so please help us disinfect your fingers when you visit us.
If you have difficulty visiting our company, we also offer consultation through an online video call service. Consultation fee is free online, please feel free to contact us. For inquiries, please make a reservation from the inquiry form. The person in charge will contact you shortly.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding.
- Our Strength
- . We take time to carefully listen to each customers' requests and introduce properties
that suits their needs best.
. We help arranging loans that meets the customers' situation.
. We tell customers both advantages and disadvantages of the properties.
. We never use telemarketing, and usually use email to contact our customers.
. We focus on providing service with hospitality and speed.
- We gather information not only from REINS market information, but also from our original network.
- If our customers' goals are realized with a property of another company, we think the contract should be made with them, and not with us.
Customers' satisfaction is our top priority.
- There are agents that do not communicate with the customers after they're done handing over the property.
We think that it is important to communicate with our customers and support them before and also after the property has been purchased.
- Monthly cash flow is not only the important thing to think about when purchasing a property.
We simulate the situation of the property's holding period, so that customers can see the increase of their assets.