Important Notice | Regarding Our Response to New Coronavirus Infection
Dear valued customers and customers,
We place the highest priority on ensuring the safety of customers and employees against new-type coronavirus infectious diseases, and are working on the following preventive measures.
Wearing a mask all the time, washing hands of employees, thorough gargling, health check (temperature measurement, malaise, cough, etc.), thorough disinfection, thorough disinfection of work space. Alcohol disinfectant is available in the company building, so please help us disinfect your fingers when you visit us.
If you have difficulty visiting our company, we also offer consultation through an online video call service. Consultation fee is free online, please feel free to contact us. For inquiries, please make a reservation from the inquiry form. The person in charge will contact you shortly.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding.
- Purpose of personal information use
- This company will use personal information provided by our customers for the following purposes.
- To execute contracts and to provide informations and services of transactions for property buying and selling, mediation, letting and management.
- To provide personal information to third party within the necessary scope for achieving the 1st purpose above.
- To execute contracts and to provide informations and services of our real estate business.
- Managing personal information
- This company will store customers' personal information safely under the management system where unauthorized people cannot have access to. Personal information will be kept for a necessary period which this company has decided.
- Disclosure of personal information to a third party
- We will disclose personal information, such as property information, name, and address to a third party for customers' profit via documents, mails, phonecalls, internet, e-mails and advertisements. However, with a customers' request with confirmation of identity, this shall be stopped immediately. As a result, we may not be able to execute contracts or provide information and services.
(Prospective third parties)
- A person who will be the other party of a contract, a customer who is expected to conclude a contract
- Other registered real estate broker
- Online advertiser
- Real Estate Network Information System(REINS)
- "Judicial scrivener" or "real estate surveyor" for registration
- Financial institution for loans
- Property management company
- Property research organization
- Credit bureaus